Wednesday, December 2, 2015

New Program!!!!!! Hammer and Chisel! BRING IT!

My husband and I have been wanting to do a program together. I have applied to Officer Training School for the Air Force, and my husband is in the Air Force. Fitness is naturally very important to us! I need to shed a little more weight, and I need to work on my upper body strength. My husband gets very high scores on his PT tests but as we both get older, it is necessary to keep working hard to keep our fitness levels up.

Problem was, my husband wasn't terribly into Insanity. He's not into that fast-paced, cardio-driven type workout. We were struggling with what would work for both of us.

And then came along Hammer and Chisel. It's a new program just released December 1st! My husband saw the video and a promo photo of a test group, and he was sold. He's excited to start this with me, and I'm excited to have a workout to do with him. We have a fantastic marriage, he is truly my best friend, and this is just one more of many things we can do together.


I have a friend whose coach is the woman in the green top in the top right. These are not models, these are REAL people who chose to be a part of the test group. What amazing results!!!

Sometimes it's intimidating. I know I feel like, "They look amazing but I'm not really sure that could be me." I am going to chase the fear away, and we are going to do this. I'm ready!!! I'm ready to switch up my routine, lose a little more weight and build up some lean muscle. 

Check out this video! 


Pretty exciting, right??? Anyone want to join my challenge group and give this a shot? Do NOT wait until January to start getting healthier. A month from now, you'll either be glad you started now, or regret that you waited. Which decision are you going to make? Think of it as a gift for yourself, the kind of gift that will keep giving and keep rewarding you long past the holidays. 

If you're interested in taking on this program with me, my husband, and other people just like us, send me an email at Megan.Keyser@gmail.com. You can also peruse my personal site here.

Let's do this together, I'm so excited to try this!!! :) As soon as we get our program in the mail, I'll post our "before" photos!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment